01.09.2009 : DVBLink for IPTV v1.2
DVBLink for IPTV seamlessly integrates TV and radio channels from your ISP or picture from your IP-enabled web/security cameras into MediaCenter, enabling all standard MediaCenter features for these channels like time-shifting, Guide EPG listings, instant and timer recordings and streaming to extenders.
The following stream types are supported:
Take DVBLink for IPTV for a test drive to see what it's really capable of!
Here are some key features of "DVBLink for IPTV":
· HD and SD MPEG-2 and h.264 channels support
· Multichannel audio support
· Multiple tuner support
· Guide a la Carte: per channel selection of EPG information source – transport stream, xmltv listings or native MediaCenter Guide
· Teletext and subtitles support
· UPNP Server to stream live TV to UPNP-enabled clients
· Easy-to-use Windows MediaCenter channel synchronization wizard
This version contains a fix for high bitrate channels (above 3 mbps), which were played back with artifacts in MediaCenter. This may also fix bad quality stream playback in MediaCenter on low-end machines (including Ion/Atom based PCs).