Thread: ok standby light on, nothing happens........

Angry ok standby light on, nothing happens........

Hi I have a bran new digiwave 7200s that i got a month ago, tongiht i went to turn it on and nothing happened, even if i disconect it form the power source and hook it back up it will read "Boot on the front, then nothing, no time, just the red standby light, i tried new batteries in the remote and manually pushing the on button onthe front but nothing, any sugestions?????? Pleeeeeeze pleeeeeeeeeeze this sucks! I feel so stoopid!@ thnx jeph in canada................ eh

Re: ok standby light on, nothing happens........

Nevermind, took me acouple of hours but I mannually reset the entire thing, then reconfigured it, then got it up and runnling again, I am just amazed that no one on here even replied, thanks for well.................

i had a problem like this after flashing my receiver i couldn't figure out what the problem was i was going to go insane but the thing was that the channel number for the receiver on the tv changed so i had just to change the prog number on the tv i don't how that happened

Hi I have a digiwave 7200s that i got 2 years ago, i went to upgrade it and when the procedure finished nothing happened, even if i disconect it form the power source and hook it back up it for many times but it just read "Boot on the front, then nothing, and nothing . . .

please help me

thanks