Thread: Guides for PROGDVB

Thumbs up Guides for PROGDVB

I would like to make a suggestion, please if the admins agree we should make this happen. I have not found a much relative section than this to post this suggestion. What if we created a guide section for ProgDVB and other Software DVB programs to explain how locked channels can be h@cked and what someone needs to view specific locked channels depending on the encryption system. I know that if you search (costs a great lot of "stolen" time from other activities sometimes), you can find everything, but let's stay simple and fast. If the admins allow it and is within the forum rules I have no problem making the first guide on e.g. "How to View Multivisi*n TPS 1-7 on HB 13 East".
    I will await feedback from the admins before continuing this idea.

Uploads

Re: Guides for PROGDVB

Quote Originally Posted by nmaverick
    I would like to make a suggestion, please if the admins agree we should make this happen. I have not found a much relative section than this to post this suggestion. What if we created a guide section for ProgDVB and other Software DVB programs to explain how locked channels can be h@cked and what someone needs to view specific locked channels depending on the encryption system. I know that if you search (costs a great lot of "stolen" time from other activities sometimes), you can find everything, but let's stay simple and fast. If the admins allow it and is within the forum rules I have no problem making the first guide on e.g. "How to View Multivisi*n TPS 1-7 on HB 13 East".
    What a good proposal. I can get the keys but haven't a clue what to do with them so my brand new Technotrend premium board only lets me view the FTA channels.

I can't work out whether I need an .ini file from somewhere or whether I need to convert a .key to .bin and no matter where I put the key files nothing is unlocked.

Using the Dragon Cam on my STB no problems but pc Sat cards is a complete mystery.

Quote Originally Posted by nmaverick
    I'm interested in having this guide

شكرا لكم على تهانيكم واتمنى لجميع العاملين الحياة السعيده وعيد مبارك

Uploads

This is The Idea I dream to have , Thanks for your coopration.

hello,
    It's a good idea...But nothing since 2005...
    I can contribute if teal agree.
    best regards.

Yes Please

ok thank you fr everything you do
    Hope you still like that & teach us some trick concerning Satellite cards
    Thank you