Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gemini2_4xx HD MOD(DM 800 / DM 8000)

VIP Member
    Uploads

Gemini2_4xx HD MOD(DM 800 / DM 8000)

Gemini2_4xx HD MOD

Code:
    SKIN MOD by zbigzbig20

Install so as it was showed in catalogues! Just copy by FTP in right places to your DM800/8000 with Gemini2 image
    from version 420 to 440. Skins are tested and working great 

Thx zbigzbig20

VIP Member
    Uploads

Re: Gemini2_4xx HD MOD(DM 800 / DM 8000)

skin_Essential72 for gemini

I modified ExtendedServiceInfo and deleted/added some things (maybe useful for someone) I don't know how it works with DVB-C and DVB-T tuner (with DVB-S/S2 work good) I am not python expert (I know only basics so if someone wants maybe to help fix that if it's problem) Skins using some @valis renderers/converters (big thx for that @vali)

Install so as it was showed in catalogues! Just copy by FTP in right places to your DM800/8000 with Gemini2 image (give chmod 644 for files)
    from version 420 to 440. Skins are tested and working great

In pack is Kerni Hd1 [picon/no picon], Infinity HD [mixed with HD glass]

Main font is updated for polish people (with english it work also good) I don't now how it look with other languages... You can always use your favourite font (just rename it to nmbsd.ttf and copy by ftp to usr/share/fonts)
    Attached Images Attached Images

VIP Member
    Uploads

If you like Green/Yellow colours for Crypt icons then overwrite this file skin.xml (for essential72 skin)

screenshotx.jpg

VIP Member
    Uploads

Code:
    Essential72_HD now available for e2 CVS image 
    Tested with latest DMM RC for dm8000 and works/looks 
    very well Augenzwinkern

Btw. I've changed Volume style. Now it's better (I think) If you like older 
    style just edit skin.xml and delete <!-- --> in volume section from first 
    "Volume style"

In this pack is folder buttons_skin_default . 
    If you want new buttons in all skins just copy by ftp everything what is 
    inside this folder and overwrite all files to /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/buttons/

Install by ftp as is showed in unpacked archive.

Thx to @Cosmico72 for nice base skin for EDG nemesis 
    and to my friend @Crash for small graphic update
    Thx to zbigzbig20

VIP Member
    Uploads

Final versions already available for e2 CVS & Gemini2 image

Code:
    - new design of infobars in essential72 skin (cvs and gemini2 versions) [thx @Crash]
    - added many screens for Gemini2 (especially in Infinity_hd & essencial72 skins)
    - changed (redesigned) OLED screens in all my mods (I added info about "remaining" time from event_now, in channelselection from current service and in movieplayer from playing movie)
    - another update for ExtendedServiceInfo.py file (added new sat positions from E/W )
    - updated some icons/buttons (thx @Crash)
    - and many small updates/fixes....
    MOD by zbigzbig20

Code:
    - Infinity_HD_mod
    - Infinity_HD_lite_mod
    - Essential72_HD_mod
    - Kerni_HD1_mod
    - Kerni_HD1_picon_mod
    - dTV_HD_mod
    *separetely:
    - Infinity_HD_e2 CVS_mod
    - Essential72_HD_e2 CVS_mod
    Code:
    Btw. I've changed Volume style in essential72 skin. Now it's better (I think) If you like older style just edit skin.xml and delete <!-- --> in volume section from first "Volume style"

In this pack is folder buttons_skin_default . If you want new buttons in all skins just copy by ftp everything what
    is inside this folder and overwrite all files to /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/buttons/

Install by ftp as is showed in unpacked archive. Chmod 644 or 755 should be enough.

Versions for e2 CVS are tested with latest DMM RC for dm8000 and works/looks very well Augenzwinkern

Big Thx to @Cosmico72 for nice base skin for EDG nemesis and to my friend @Crash for some graphic updates for me and other developers and skin makers for great job Augenzwinkern
    infobar.jpg

infoblite.jpg

menu.jpg

movpl.jpg

chsel.jpg

epg.jpg

ibaress.jpg

VIP Member
    Uploads

All Mods Update 170909

First pack Gemini2_4xx HD_Skins Pack.zip is my first release. If you like it you can use it but it's old. I prefer install new Gemini2_4xx_HD_modSkins_Pack_FINAL.zip with many updates and improvements

Main font is updated for polish people (with english it work also good) I don't now how it look with other languages... You can always use your favourite font (just rename it to nmbsd.ttf and copy by ftp to usr/share/fonts)

VIP Member
    Uploads

Code:
    [Update 18.09] Gemini2_4xx & CVS_HD_MOD_skins

From today all my mods will be in separated archives! Now you can choose what you want to download
    What's new:
    - added provider info in "Channelselection" screen
    - some updates in OLED screens
    - added all changes from "Update Pack"
    - few changes in "movieplayer"
    - added my favourite spinner and radio graphic
    - other small improvements and updates...
    - btw. skins are ready for Gemini2 4.50 and should work perfect

In each pack is folder buttons_skin_default . If you want new buttons in all skins just copy by ftp everything what
    is inside this folder and overwrite all files to /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/buttons/

Also there is my favourite spinner. If you want it just copy everything what is inside folder spinner to
    /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/spinner/ and overwrite files

If you like my favourite radio graphic (thx @Crash for great job) just copy file radio.mvi to usr/share/enigma2 and
    overwrite it.

Install by ftp as is showed in unpacked archive. Chmod 644 or 755 should be enough.

Versions for e2 CVS are tested with latest DMM RC for dm8000 and works/looks very well

Big Thx for all skin makers, developers and my friend @Crash for great job and help

Separated archives contain:
    - Infinity_HD (also lite version)
    - Essential72
    - Kerni-HD1 (also picon version)
    - dTV-HD
    - Infinity_HD e2 CVS
    - Essential72 e2 CVS

ThX @zbigzbig20

VIP Member
    Uploads

Hello @all Gemini2 fans. I represent you small update from me. You can use those skins with Gemini2 image from v420 to 440 (I tested it and working without any problems) and e2 CVS (only Infinity_hd & essential72 for CVS e2 images) If you have troubles just send me crashlog and we will see what's wrong.

I've modified ExtendedServiceInfo and deleted/added some things (maybe useful for someone) I don't know how it works with DVB-C and DVB-T tuner (with DVB-S/S2 work good) I am not python expert (I know only basics so if someone wants maybe to help fix that if it's problem) Skins use some @valis renderers/converters (big thx for that @vali)

Install so as it was showed in catalogues! Just copy by FTP in right places to your DM800/8000 with Gemini2 image or CVS (give chmod 644 or 755 for files)
    Skins are tested and working great

Uploads

Update 28.09 Gemini2_4xx & CVS_HD_MOD_skins

Code:
    What's new

- added new screens for [ VideoEnhancement , CrashlogAutoSubmit , FTPBrowser ]
    - updated all "Network" screens for new update from DMM ( If you don't have updated file "NetworkSetup.py" then better do not install this skin because image will crash when you will try to enter to "Network..." I've attached this file in all my mods then you can update it yourself in your image. New cvs images from dmm should contain this file. So you will not need to update it again. )
    - another font update
    - some updates in other screens
    - skins are ready for Gemini2 4.50 and should work ok
    - and other small changes...
    Code:
    In each pack is folder buttons_skin_default . If you want new buttons in all skins just copy by ftp everything what

Also there is my favourite spinner. If you want it just copy everything what is inside folder spinner to
    /usr/share/enigma2/skin_default/spinner/ and overwrite files

If you like my favourite radio graphic (thx @Crash for great job) just copy file radio.mvi to usr/share/enigma2
    and overwrite it.

Versions for e2 CVS are tested with latest DMM RC for dm8000 and works/looks very well

Big Thx for all skin makers, developers and my friend @Crash for great job and help

- Infinity_HD (also lite version)
    - Essential72
    - Kerni-HD1 (also picon version)
    - dTV-HD
    - Infinity_HD e2 CVS
    - Essential72 e2 CVS

Uploads

[15.10] Update. Only for CVS now.

What's new:

- updated "Sleep Timer" for new DMM changes
    - updated "Setup" screen for new DMM changes
    - some updates on OLED
    - and other small changes...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast