Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: edision 2620 problem with sound!!

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    08-11-2008
    Posts
    9
    Uploads
    0

    edision 2620 problem with sound!!

    i have edision 2620 i can watch all chanells normally byt when i watch moto tv the chanell suport only english german and french .when i put the audio in greek the audio stops not only the greek speaking but tha natural sound also.can someone knows what the problem is ?

  2. #2
    VIP Member
    Join Date
    12-06-2008
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    444
    Uploads
    0

    Re: edision 2620 problem with sound!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tazakis View Post
    i have edision 2620 i can watch all chanells normally byt when i watch moto tv the chanell suport only english german and french .when i put the audio in greek the audio stops not only the greek speaking but tha natural sound also.can someone knows what the problem is ?
    You've to change the audio with the red button,
    let us know if it works now
    Hope yes.

    Regards,
    Marco

  3. #3
    New Member
    Join Date
    08-11-2008
    Posts
    9
    Uploads
    0

    Re: edision 2620 problem with sound!!

    that's the problem:(when i change the audio with re red button after 30sec all the sound stop:(

  4. #4
    VIP Member
    Join Date
    12-06-2008
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    444
    Uploads
    0

    Re: edision 2620 problem with sound!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tazakis View Post
    that's the problem:(when i change the audio with re red button after 30sec all the sound stop:(
    Mmmmm,it's really strange....But do you have this problem just with moto tv?

  5. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    08-11-2008
    Posts
    9
    Uploads
    0

    Re: edision 2620 problem with sound!!

    yes only with motor tv all the others chanell its ok and only english german and french suport the audio

  6. #6
    VIP Member
    Join Date
    12-06-2008
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    444
    Uploads
    0

    Re: edision 2620 problem with sound!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tazakis View Post
    yes only with motor tv all the others chanell its ok and only english german and french suport the audio
    I think that it's a channel problem,it can't be anything else...

  7. #7
    New Member
    Join Date
    08-11-2008
    Posts
    9
    Uploads
    0

    Re: edision 2620 problem with sound!!

    i really dont know:( in an other recever plays ok and the greeks also.i change the firware and nothing so i quess its the recever problem...thanks anyway

  8. #8
    VIP Member
    Join Date
    12-06-2008
    Location
    Italia
    Posts
    444
    Uploads
    0

    Re: edision 2620 problem with sound!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tazakis View Post
    i really dont know:( in an other recever plays ok and the greeks also.i change the firware and nothing so i quess its the recever problem...thanks anyway
    Did you try with this firmware????
    http://www.satsupreme.com/showthread.php?t=93847
    Remember to save your channel list,otherwise you loose it...
    And if doesn't change anything,keep the frequency of the channel and scan the transponder...
    Just try......

Similar Threads

  1. edision 2620 help
    By diamantis81 in forum Edision
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17-06-2009, 14:37:08
  2. edision 2620 cx
    By megamen in forum Italian / Italiano
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2008, 16:32:19
  3. Pb Edision 2620
    By the_bergamote in forum French / Français
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2006, 01:12:27
  4. extrair a bk e IRD de edision 2620
    By texoxo in forum Portuguese / Português
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 14:27:53

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •