- This is MD-API plugin to show teletext with DVB applications.
- It supports level 1 and 1.5.
- level 1 (G0 Primary Sets and Latin National Option Sub-sets),
Level 1.5 (G2 Supplementary Sets).
- Unicode is supported, including continues characters(Arabic for example)for both of win9x and winNT.
- Save all teletext pages in memory for fast navigation.
- Can save current page as bmp.
- Can use any font as long as it supports the desired language(Unicode) and or teletext fonts.
- Many thanks to Christian Hackbart, Epmak and bisswanger
It can be used with any application supports MultiDec API
Tested with the following applications:-
ALT-DVB, DVBdream, progdvb and WatchTVPro Ex.
MyTheatre and RitzDVB using MDWrapper.
Dvbviewer using SoftCSA.
How to use?
Just copy GoldenTTX.dll to Plugins folder.......
You can use the following keys for navigation:-
"up" and "down" arrow keys for page+ and page- respectively.
"Right" and "left" arrow keys for sub page+ and sub page- respectively.
"page Up" step forward by 10 pages, "page Down" step backward by 10 pages.
"Home" go to page 100.
"D-click" to toggle fullscrean.
"R-click" to select language, font and save current page.