Thread: New Reciever

Uploads

New Reciever

Hey people i bought for my home a new satallite reciever "Fisher F 808CR"
    i connected with it to ABS satallite now i have 30 russian channels... i really wanted to know how can i improve more from this reciever hack it or crack it add more channels stuff like this because i heared that theres is a package of more channels from the Satllite ABS+Raduga but you must connect the reciever to a pc with internet and buy the packge...

Thank you.
    And sorry if i wrote this in wrong section i just didnt really know where is better to write this on.

Uploads

Re: New Reciever

i have a little updat for my thread, i discovered now that the firmware of this reciever is OpenBox so now i have a direction to do stuff... but i need your help people, what can i do ?

*and i found a secret code menu 1117

Uploads

Re: New Reciever

Hi

Sorry I don't know anithing about your receiver but you can see the opentel section http://www.satsupreme.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1007
    Hope this'll help you
    I'm dreambox user & i think it's a really good receiver with ethernet port
    that can use sharing.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm french

Have fun & enjoy sharing

New Reciever

I have a B&K 307 AVR and have the issue where if you have it in Dolby Digital output the sound goes out each time I change channels from dolby digital to dobly digital or if I fast foward a recording with dolby digital on. Can get the sound back no problem by changing my dolby setting on my B&K each and everytime. While this works it is a pain. Have no issue if dolby digital is off regarding sound going out. The other issue I have if I have my EQ on the B&K when ever the AC kicks in I hear a POP in the speakers ODD.. It did the same thing changing channels with my old SA cable box had to move to a Pace to stop that issue. Seems B&K has some problems updating software on the B&K would cost more than getting a new reciever. Long story short I am thinking of getting a new reciever to fix this issue and get HDMI sound as well. My B&K is around 8 years old. The revievers I am looking at are the Denon AVR910 or the Pioneer VSX-1910AH-K. However I do not want to get one of these and find out I will have the same issue Does anyone have one of these and if so what are your thoughts on the quality of sound etc. and does it have any issues with the HR22-100? Thanks for any feedback..