Thread: Hyperterminal per Vista

Uploads

Hyperterminal per Vista

Ju lutem kush me ndihmon per hyperterminal.
    Me xp kam perdor ht kurse vista si duket nuk ka.Nese dikush ka informacion se si mund ta perdori ht me vista i lutem te me ndihmoje.

Uploads

Re: Hyperterminal per Vista

Quote Originally Posted by luanelezi View Post
    Ju lutem kush me ndihmon per hyperterminal.
    Me xp kam perdor ht kurse vista si duket nuk ka.Nese dikush ka informacion se si mund ta perdori ht me vista i lutem te me ndihmoje.
    Spari shkarko Prog. Ketu:

edhe qe ni tutorial se qysh me perdor

# Exit any application that might be using your modem device (For example: right-click Exit Vista Caller-ID if it is running in the task-tray).

# Start HyperTerminal:
    (Vista: Start -> All Programs -> HyperTerminal Private Edition -> HyperTerminal Private Edition)
    (XP: Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> Communications -> HyperTerminal)

# In the “Connection Description” window, enter a descriptive name (For example: “CallerID Test”) and click OK.

Use the Control Panel to check the port your modem is connected to. (For Example: COM4)
    Start -> Control Panel -> Phone and Modem Options -> Modems Tab.
    Alternatively if Vista Caller-ID is currently running right click on the Phone and Modem list and choose “Configure” and proceed to the Modems Tab.

Back to HyperTerminal , in the “Connect To” window for the “Connect using” option select the port your modem is connected to. (Step 3). If you are unsure you can try each one until you get a response to the “AT” modem command. Note: depending on the HyperTerminal version you might see your modem device name in the list, do NOT select! – we are interested in connecting via the COM port.

# Click the “OK” button to close the “Connect To” window

# In the main (usually white) window type “AT” (without the quotes) and press RETURN or ENTER. The modem should respond with “OK”. If you see don’t see “OK”, either the port or the settings are probably wrong. Start again from Step1.

Type the command to enable caller id on your modem. Most of the time, the string “AT#CID=1” (type without the quotes) will enable Caller ID. On some voice based modems the string is AT#CLS=8#CID=1. Look in the user’s manual for your modem to see if any setup string is referenced or mentioned.
    (If you do not know the command to enable caller id on your modem, you can try each of the following until the modem responds with “OK”):
    AT#CID=1
    AT#CLS=8#CID=1
    AT#CID=2
    AT%CCID=1
    AT%CCID=2
    AT+VCID=1
    AT#CC1
    AT*ID1

If the modem responds with “OK”, then the modem should be configured to handle caller information. Proceed to step 9. If the modem responds with “ERROR”, then the command is most likely incorrect or your modem doesn’t support caller id. You can try the other known commands to enable caller id (listed above).

Test caller id, receive a phone call, letting it ring at least twice. The modem should respond with something like:
    RING
    DATE = 0810
    TIME = 1200
    NAME = DOE, JOHN
    NMBR = 800111111
    RING

If you confirmed that your modem is caller id capable using HyperTerminal or another communications program we have good news for you in the form of a Caller-ID Repair utility. The Caller ID Repair utility is a standalone application developed to possibly fix your modem caller id configuration settings.

Note: When we refer to repairing your modem, we actually mean the modem configuration, not the physical modem itself. The modem configuration is used by TAPI and is not used when accessing modems in non-TAPI mode.

Uploads

Shume faleminderit shoku.
    Problemin e zgjidha ne nje menyre me te thjeshte.E mora nga nje pc qe kishte xp (hyperterminal exe)dhe (hyperterminal dll) i futa te dyja ne nje folder dhe me kreu pune ne vista.Gjithsesi ju falenderoj shum per ndihmen e vyer nga ana juaj.

Uploads

me vjen mir qe paske krye pun vllaqko kalo mir :D