TV Puls changes ownership structure

By Chris Dziadul
October 2, 2009 10.08 UK

The Polish regional station TV Puls has undergone a change in its ownership structure but has yet to find a strategic investor.

According to Wirtualne Media, Dariusz Dabski has acquired an additional 26% in the station for an undisclosed fee, taking his stake up to 75% and leaving the Franciscan Brothers owning the remaining 25%.

TV Puls has backed by Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp up until late last year and has recently been linked with a number of companies including CME.