RELEASE NAME ..... CoreAVC H.264 Video Codec Professional v1.9.5
PROTECTION ....... Serial
RELEASE DATE ..... 24/03/2009
URL .............. http://www.coreavc.com/
CoreAVC H.264 Video Codec Professional v1.9.5
The CoreCodec CoreAVC High Definition H.264 video codec is based on the
MPEG-4 Part 10 standard and is one of the codecs used in Blu-ray and in
AVC / H.264 is the next-generation standard for video, and CoreAVC is
being recognized as being the world's fastest H.264 software video
The efficiency of CoreAVC in 'software' is often compared to be faster
than other solutions that try to rely on 'hardware' to increase playback
performance of H.264 video.
What is In this version CoreAVC H.264 Video Codec V18.104.22.168 (20090316)
- Add: NVIDIA CUDA accelerated decoding for interlaced streams (MBAFF and PAFF)
- Add: Input stream colorspace override options
- Fix: CUDA matrix handling and DPB management improvements
- Fix: SEI messages were sometimes discarded
- Fix: Seeking problems with Canon HF100 streams
- Fix: Use faster asynchronous memory transfers between CPU<->GPU for CUDA
1. Unzip and Unrar.
2. Run coreavc_professional_edition-setup.exe to install.
3. Use the keygen in the EDGE dir to generate your serial number.