Property-flipping newbies get a season 2 with Egypt Sherrod
Details
Michelle Clancy
| 04 March 2018

Real-estate expert Egypt Sherrod is back to support more house-flipping newcomers in a fresh season of Flipping Virgins on US cable network HGTV.

Premiering Monday, 2 April, the show focuses on helping newbies navigate the risky realities of the buying/selling businessfocuses on helping newbies navigate the risky realities of the buying/selling business to reap maximum profits. Sherrod is on hand to counsel them on the tricks of the trade.

"The world of flipping can be an emotional rollercoaster, and that is especially true for first-time flippers dreaming of big-time profit," said Sherrod. "Your success or failure is determined upfront by finding the right house at the right price. That's where I come in."

In the premiere episode, Egypt will take on a classic Craftsman bungalow in the bustling East Atlanta area. Mouldy appliances, a faulty foundation and water damage are just a few obstacles that rookie flippers Melody and Michelle must overcome while modernising the dilapidated home while preserving its classic character.

"With more than 16 years of successful flipping under my belt, I am here to hold their hand through the rocky moments and navigate them away from rookie mistakes, so they learn how to make a profitable flip every time," added Sherrod.