Hello colleagues of Satsupreme this has been put on this website published by me on LonasDigital here I leave you a tutorial to update your Matrix cam air I will have almost everything but it is very successful.

I leave you a copy of the friend mpalomar2 to avoid repeating all the steps in the files that go down both in the configuration and those that are in bak do not have personal information. Thank you and enjoy.

MATRIX ON SAMSUNG TV

As promised, I upload this manual to install and configure a matrix on a Samsung television.
Most of this manual is common for using Matrix on any set-top box that has a PCMCIA port available, but I wanted to share the quirks of putting it on Samsung TV taking advantage of my current experience.
To start, especially in new TVs, we need an adapter to insert our card, since the one with the TV is not the standard.

By removing the sticker you see in the image, you access the port to insert the adapter, which by the way comes with the TV accessories, to see if what happens to me, I was looking for where to buy one for three days, until it I happened to look in the manual bag and cables, and there it was.
Things to keep in mind:
- Be very careful when inserting the card that no internal pin bends, I double one and I have to disassemble it to straighten it.
- The space of the hole where the card goes is designed for a normal one, the Matrix Air is longer and does not fit, so it is better to insert it in the adapter before plugging it into the TV, then it plugs into the TV and although it does not enters the hole stays connected and does not give problems.
Now let's get to the heart of the matter, if you buy new the original firmware is not worth it, so you have to change it to be able to work with it, the way to do it and where to get the firmware is perfectly explained by MIRETO in a post that I have allowed myself paste below, so that it is all together, although I also put the link, of course with your permission.

https://www.lonasdigital.com/showthread.php?t=73316

Here he explains how to update the firmware of the card, as well as how to configure Oscam or Ncam, it depends on the tastes of each one, I have it with Ncam and it works perfectly, although I would not have managed it without the disinterested help of Mireto and Arduramix, to whom I am very grateful.
Now what I would have to do is follow the instructions of Mireto, and if later you are going to use ncam, I will upload the configuration files with which it works for me, you would have to replace them with those that are in "var / mca / d1" , but this after doing everything that Mireto explains to us.

An observation, the links below (those in Mireto's post don't work, but they do in his post: https: https://www.lonasdigital.com/showthread.php?t=73316

======================================== ======================================== ======================================== ==
Update Matrix Cam Air with Oscam or Ncam (MIRETO)

What do we need???

1. Matrix Cam Air.
2. MCA_NG-0.2.2-XMAS-339-SD-FULL_1G
3. MicroSD minimum of 2gb.

First of all, download the file.
File name “MCA_NG-0.2.2-XMAS-339-SD-FULL_1G”
Once you have the file, this program will come inside you, "win32diskimager-RELEASE-0.2-r23-win32", this program helps you to prepare the microSD, so that the Matrix recognizes it.
Once we have the microSD prepared with the file "full_sd_image_1G.img", we introduce it in the Matrix, then the tv, once it is introduced in the tv, we leave it for about 10 minutes, you will see that the Matrix will flash all the lights, after those 10 minutes, we take out the Matrix, we take out the microSD, and we reconnect the Matrix on the tv.
Once connected again, we wait for the TV to recognize the matrix we enter the mca menu and do a factory reset (mca / setup / system), after doing this we already connect it to the wifi.
Now it would be necessary to configure Oscam and you would already have it working.
To access by web, it would be ipmatrix: 90

If you want Ncam we continue.

NCam.rar I leave it in the same post, but in the forum you also have it.
You download ncam and WinSCP-5.15.2 (this program is used to put files in the Matrix)
You open WinSCP-5.15.2, and configure the program to be able to enter the Matrix.
File protocol: SCP
Host name: the ip that you have assigned, you can leave the ip static, with the blase manual in the forum.
Port number: 22
User name: root
Password: root

Once you have this configuration you can access the Matrix.
Rename the file "ncam.arm-mca" to "oscam", once renamed, with the winscp you put it in the matrix at the root, you can replace it or you can rename it to "oscam.old", remember put permissions 755.
Now we will insert the rest of the ncam files, in the ncam / tuxbox / config folder and put all the files in the Matrix "var / mca / d1" these files with 644 permissions.
Once this is done, we disconnect the Matrix from the tv and reconnect it.
To access the web now it would be ipmatrix: 8181
You configure Ncam and you will have the Matrix with Ncam operational.

======================================== ========== ======================================== ========== ======

If you have followed the instructions up to now and now you decide to use ncam, I attach a zip that you will have to download, unzip and replace with the files that are in the path "var / mca / d1" of the card with the "winscp"
I also upload this post in pdf, in case it is more comfortable when handling it.

matrix files forum.zip
MATRIX ON TV SAMSUNG.pdf

But before, from the menu of the card on the TV you have to configure the connection data of your wifi so that it is connected to the network and the internet.
The cccam lines are in the file: ncam.server
You have to modify the device, user and password fields with the data of your cccam lines.
I have put three, but if you have less you delete the ones you do not need, or put a # in front of each line you want that is not taken into account, or if you have more, copy one and paste it below.
And with this you would have everything perfect to enjoy your MatrixAir

==================ncam.server=========== =========
# ncam.server generated automatically by NCAM 1.9
# Read more: https://www.lonasdigital.com
# ====================== LINEA 1 ===========================
[reader]
label = Prueba_1
protocol = cccam
device = servidor,puerto
user = usuario
password = contraseña
inactivitytimeout = 30
fallback = 0
cacheex_block_fakecws = 1
group = 1
cccversion = 2.3.0
cccmaxhops = 5
cccreshare = 0
cccreconnect = 5000
audisabled = 1

# ====================== LINEA 2 ===========================

[reader]
label = Prueba_2
protocol = cccam
device = servidor,puerto
user = usuario
password = contraseña
inactivitytimeout = 30
fallback = 0
group = 1
cccversion = 2.3.0
cccmaxhops = 5
cccreshare = 0
cccreconnect = 5000
audisabled = 1

# ====================== LINEA 3 ===========================

[reader]
label = Prueba_3
protocol = cccam
device = servidor,puerto
user = usuario
password = contraseña
inactivitytimeout = 30
fallback = 0
group = 1
cccversion = 2.3.0
cccmaxhops = 5
cccreshare = 0
cccreconnect = 5000
audisabled = 1

[reader]
label = emulator
enable = 0
protocol = emu
device = emulator
caid = 090F,0500,1801,0604,2600,FFFF,0E00,4AE1, 1010
detect = cd
ident = 090F:000000;0500:000000,023800,021110,00 7400,00780 0;1801:000000,007301,001101,002111;0604: 000000;260 0:000000;FFFF:000000;0E00:000000;4AE1:00 0011,00001 4,0000FE;1010:000000
group = 1
emmcache = 2,1,2,1
emu_auproviders = 0604:010200;0E00:000000;4AE1:000011,0000 14,0000FE; 1010:000000

Thank you very much to all those who have been interested in this topic and to those who have provided a solution, and especially to Mireto and Arduramix who have been involved
personally to make it work.
Kind regards everyone.

And this is the link: https://mega.nz/file/lTI0ES5a#jX4zwE...YW5zfUUep3lx4I